.Net Developer in Norwegian Tech Startup with Global Ambitions
Grunt is a well funded Norwegian tech-startup. Our ambition is to deliver revolutionary productivity tools to companies and professionals world-wide. We work with modern technologies and invest in tooling to support our developers. We strongly believe that happy programmers do the best work, and we strive to build a great work environment.
Now that we’re launching our product to the public we’re about to enter the most important phase of the company. We believe this is a great time to join our team and influence our journey. There is still a lot of innovation to be done. In such a small team you’re going to be part of important discussions – and we’re going to need your help to succeed!
We're looking to hire talented programmers that share our enthusiasm for coding. Though job experience is a plus, talent and solid problem solving skills are equally valuable. We look for smart coworkers that can help us tackle challenging and interesting problems, and ensure our products go above and beyond anything else available globally.
We work mainly in C# so it's helpful if you're experienced or at least well acquainted with C# and the .NET libraries, however a solid foundation in similar languages (e.g. Java and C++) is also great. Both recent graduates and experienced programmers are encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- We are a young, vibrant and growing software company. As a developer with Grunt, you will take part in forming our culture and helping to build a business capable of handling hundreds of thousands of users globally.
- A competitive salary and the chance to work with highly motivated young developers that love programming.
- Modern technologies and tooling, where we invest or adapt based on your input.
- Brand new offices, including furniture and required hardware.
- A high quality and well maintained codebase.
- We're a software centric organization where everyone is technically proficient. We have no middle managers that are technically inept. In fact, we have no middle managers.
- Game days and social events.
- Agile work processes, but nothing extreme.
- An opportunity to grow, where we expect that you will grow with us, both in responsibility and remuneration.
What we look for:
- Great and ambitious programmers.
- Smart programmers that can solve the problems the right way.
- Team-players willing to learn and share programming knowledge (and fun facts during lunch).
- Developers interested in writing high quality, high performance code that is still maintainable.
- Professionals that challenge our assumptions and that contribute to our overall strategy.
- Preferably a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science (but this is not a strict requirement. We believe that programming isn't necessarily something you're taught, but a skill you acquire through interest and experience).
- Fluency in English is a requirement. Fluency in Norwegian is nice, but not required.
How to apply:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. We’re looking to fill open positions as soon as possible, so our recruitment process will start as soon as we receive the first applications. We treat all applications confidentially.